Louis Garneau recommends the Le Tour II helmet for anyone who enjoys safe leisurely bike rides both on the road and in the forest. This helmet will follow you wherever you go while keeping your head protected and cool. Featuring a removable visor, the Le Tour II helmet offers a wide range of adjustment that allows maximum comfort no matter the shape of your head. Its large vents ensure good ventilation for your rides during beautiful summer days. And if you're heading out during the evening, to the ice cream shop or visiting friends, be sure to remain visible thanks to reflectors located at the back of the helmet which will allow you to be seen by other road users near and far. The very versatile Le Tour II helmet offers everything you need to have fun and be safe on your bike.
- Construction: In-Mold, 19 vents. Inner evacuation channels. Ringlock frame ring that ensures the helmet's integrity.
- Stabilizing system: Spiderlock Solo II
- Straps: Steplock adjustment
- Padding: Airdry, washable and sealed for enhanced durability
- Reflector decals: Safety first! Reflective stickers will make you more visible near motorists.
- Visor: Le Tour, specifically designed for the Le Tour helmet. The V-Pro system, a receptacle molded into the helmet, allows installing and removing the visor as often as desired. Removable plastic plugs are included to fill the holes when not used
- Certifications: CPSC-ASTM-CEN-AS 2063
|Black / Small/Medium||775504300344||1405660 01H SM||7284|
|Black / Medium/Large||775504300351||1405660 01H ML||7297|
|Gray / Small/Medium||775504300405||1405660 5B8 SM||11793|
|Pink / Medium/Large||775504301914||1405660 2Y0 ML||7295|