Garneau Women's Multi Air Flex Cycling Shoes
Louis Garneau's versatile Multi Air Flex cycling shoes are an excellent choice for all your riding disciplines, whether it's training, commuting, or just out having fun. The ventilated composite Multi Air Flex outsole offers good toe flexion for walking while preventing heel pressure and, combined with the ventilated EVA insole, ensures incredible ventilation. The easy-to-adjust retention system keeps the heel firmly in place and the Velcro straps provide good support.
- STD FIT: Roomier fit offers more comfort for all-day riding
- Weight: 280 g/9.8 oz (size 38)
- Upper: Synthetic leather and mesh provides comfort and breathability
- Closure system: 3 velcros for easy adjustment while riding
- Heel retention: HRS-80 stabilizes heel
- Outsole: Multi Air Flex nylon/fiberglass for easy walking; prevents heel pressure
- Safety: Reflective heel
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.
|Black / 36||775504805078||1487232-020-36||210000005118|
|Black / 39||775504805108||1487232-020-39||210000001841|
|Black/Pink / 37||775504409580||1487232 438 37||210000008984|
|Black/Pink / 41||775504409627||1487232 438 41||210000007819|