A favorite for everyday road training and racing, this versatile wheel system produces a lightweight, dynamic ride quality that now has the added benefits of our UST Road Tubeless technology. This patented system provides seamless integration between the wheel and our new Yksion Pro UST tubeless tires that makes installation, removal, and maintenance easier than ever. You get all the benefits of tubeless, including less rolling resistance and a smoother, more controlled ride quality. Without tubes, you can run lower tire pressure with no risk of pinch flats, and the sealant helps prevent punctures.
The rims are engineered using our ISM 4D technology and a wider design (19mm internal/23mm external). ISM stands for Inter Spoke Milling, a unique process that trims the thickness of the rim wall between the spokes to create a rim that's lighter but still very durable.
Roll faster and smoother with a reduced risk of punctures
- With UST Road Tubeless, no tube means no friction, so you experience less rolling resistance and higher speeds.
- UST Road Tubeless lets you ride with lower tire pressure for a smoother ride and a reduced risk of punctures.
- Our patented UST system offers a perfect union between tire and wheel, so installation, removal, and maintenance are easy.
Climb, accelerate, and sprint faster
- 17mm internal rim width increases air volume.
- ISM 4D superlight rim
- Double-butted steel spokes keep the weight down for a fast and comfortable ride.
Powerful, reliable disc brakes for more confidence and control
- 24 spokes front and rear for optimized brake torque distribution
- Front hub convertible from 12mm or 15mm thru-axle to quick release.
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire beads. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Rim||Ksyrium Elite UST Disc, Maxtal, ISM 4D, SUP joint, UST Tubeless|
|Brake Compatibility||Center Lock Disc|
|Axle||100 x 12mm thru-axle|
|Hub||Aluminum body, QRM+ bearings|
|Spokes||Steel, straight pull, flat|
|Nipples||Fore integrated aluminum|
|Inner Rim Width||19mm|
|Extras||Yksion Pro UST 700c x 25 tire, UST valve and accessories, User guide|
* Subject to change without notice.