• 3D forged 6061 aluminum body with oversize box cross-section • ± 8° requires fewer spacers • 46mm wide 6061 aluminum faceplate • Steel hardware
$29.99 - $32.00
Dimension 31.8 Stems are fully forged 6061-T6 aluminum stems that have a 4-bolt handlebar clamp. - 31.8mm can be used with 26.0 bars with additional shim (SM5317) - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steer tubes - Weight: 130g-180g
$99.95 - $109.95
The Elite X4 Mountain Stem is instantly recognizable because of Thomson's legendary style, and with strength to spare, this stem is more than just a pretty face. Made from a solid, one-piece block of 7000-series aluminum, the X4 combines exceptional strength with light weight for durable, solid steering control to tame the toughest trails. It has a four-bolt clamp design and reversible graphics, so your X4 looks great whichever way you run it.
$29.99 - $32.00
Dimension 25.4 Stem is a fully forged 6061-T6 aluminum stem with 4-bolt handlebar clamp. - 2-D forged AL-6061-T6 - Four-bolt handlebar clamp - 41mm height - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steerer tubes - Weight: 130g-180g
At just 103 grams, Ritchey's C-260 is among the lightest stems in the world. This revolutionary design starts with a handlebar clamp that wraps a full 260 degrees around the bar to distribute clamping stress evenly through the handlebar, faceplate, hardware and stem body. The steerer tube clamp uses three bolts and a curved slot to reduce clamp stress on the steer tube. So you can run carbon bars and a carbon steerer no problem. Weight and stiffness were prime considerations; the C-260 is 3D forged from 7050 aluminum and machined, even the steel M4 bolts shave a few grams with no sacrifice in strength or rigidity.
$34.99 - $36.99
Sunlite's Adjustable Stem adjusts from 0 to +60 degrees so that you can place your handlebars wherever they are most comfortable. It boasts light and durable aluminum construction with steel bolts. It fits on 1- and 1 1/8-inch forks and accepts 25.4mm- and 31.8mm-diameter handlebars too, with included shims. Plus, its 2-bolt clamp makes changing bars easy and holds fast.
- 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section - Oversize 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate - Steel hardware - ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers - 1-1/8" steerer adapter included
Race Face's Ride stem is designed specifically for riders looking for Race Face engineering and quality at a value price point. - Forged and shot peened from 6061 aluminum for high strength and fatigue resistance at a reasonable weight - Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Machined logo on bar clamp
- Intended for XC, Trail and All Mountain use - Machined to precision with 7075 aluminum for high strength & fatigue resistance at a very light weight - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts and into the body - Bar Clamp Diameter: 35mm - Stem Angle: -84 deg , +96 deg
$29.99 - $35.00
Kalloy's 820 Adjustable Stem lets you set up your handlebars exactly where you want them using just an allen wrench! With a 0-60° rise, you're sure to find a position that puts you comfortably in control. Its 4-bolt handlebar clamp makes bar changes easy and secure.
- Precision 3D net forged shaft interconnects with a precision broached clamp to create the strongest, lightest, most secure adjustable stem available - Stainless steel bar and steerer clamp bolts - Material: 3D net forged 6061 - Lengths: 80, 100, 120mm - Angle: +40/-32 degree adjustable angle - Steerer Height: 40mm - Steerer: 1-1/8" - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Faceplate Width: 42mm - BB Black finish - 219g (80mm)
- Deda design for great performance at an affordable price with 3D forged and machined 6061 aluminum construction - Stainless steel hardware with removable, 4-bolt aluminum embossed faceplate - Flip/flop graphics
The Odyssey SXTN is Sean Sexton's signature stem. Odyssey's pre-load bolt sits flush with stem when mounted correctly. - 6061 Aluminum - Weight: 10.4oz. - Stem type: Top Load - Stack height: 31.5mm
Page 1 of 1