12- to 24-Inch
$31.00 - $43.00
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
Kenda Kwest High Pressure Road tire is designed with a smooth rounded tread with large water dispersion grooves. - The Kwest High Pressure Road Recumbent tire is constructed of a steel bead and rates at a max of 100 PSI
$64.00 - $103.00
- Trails, corners, berms, tables, kickers and everything else that's fun to ride are where the NEW HANS DAMPF feels most at home. - Extended limits due to greater stability, durability and performance. - Semi-open block arrangement for excellent self-cleaning with low rolling resistance - Aggressive smaller shoulder blocks for grip and control on loose and loamy ground
$33.00 - $33.66
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple Performance tire. Their wide Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. Plus, you get their RaceGuard puncture protection and lightweight Endurance rubber compound for confident handling.
- Great for both on and off-road riding
- Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs - Excellent for use on hardpack
$19.99 - $29.99
- Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread - Wire bead - Available in three widths
$28.90 - $29.99
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
$34.95 - $64.95
- Ultimate XC Racing tire with lots of speed and grip - Well suited for a variety of riding conditions. - Fast accelerating, hard-pack cross-country tire - Numerous knobs provide multiple contact points with the ground
$19.95 - $25.00
Front and rear BMX race tires designed to balance traction and low rolling resistance with a block-designed center tread. - UTC rubber compound - Patterned sidewall adds abrasion protection while maintaining casing suppleness - ISO diameter: 406mm
$31.49 - $32.49
- Cruiser tire with large air volume for shock absorption - Wire bead
$40.00 - $45.00
- Bead to bead tread - Urban assault tire
Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread. - ISO: 355 - Bead: Wire
- Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions - 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
- Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions - 18 x 1.75
$40.00 - $49.00
- RaceGuard protection with a double layer of Nylon fabric under thetread - Endurance compound rubber for the highest durability - E-bike ready—suitable for speeds up to 50kph
Kenda Kontact K841 BMX tire features a wrap around tread design with a knurled surface for better traction and control.
Tough enough for the meanest streets - Durable enough for urban assault, park riding, commuting, cargo bikes, etc. - Grooved slick tread design - Wrap-around tread pattern As the original urban assault tire, we designed the Hookworm to take the abuses of the most aggressive street riders. Bead-to-bead tread provides durability and traction whether you're dropping staircases, grinding rails, or riding in your local skate park.
$19.99 - $25.00
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
The Kenda Alfabite is a great all-around budget mountain/BMX tire, available in a steel bead. - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tires
- Smooth rolling center and micro tread shoulders - Directional water evacuating lines keep you upright - ISO: 507 - Bead: Wire - Weight: 771g
Basic tires can still offer a great ride. Giant's Comp III tires feature knobby tread for off-road action and a durable rubber compound.
$14.99 - $17.99
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity
Kenda K50 tires are all-purpose tires with short knobbies. - Classic design for replacement and repair - Wire bead - 22tpi
Page 1 of 1